Choose Wisely: There were two Registration Levels for Marketplace Summit.
- Members: this pass gave you discounts across the board for being a members of the Christian Chamber Northwest, NPIM, FCCI, TLNW, C12, FGBMFA or SON. Contact your leadership for the Members’ $30 Off Promotional Code.
- Non-Members: this pass was a little more for attendees, who are not connected to either one of our presenting groups listed above (it might be a good idea to get connected to one of them and save some money today).
What’s Up with the Three Different Packages?
We understand that not everyone can commit an entire day to great teaching, business-building, food and fellowship, so we offer some cost effective options.
- Prayer Breakfast ONLY Pass: This registration allowed you to be a part of the Greater Portland – National Day of Prayer Breakfast from 7:00am – 9:00am. Price included the cost of breakfast.
- Business Training ONLY Pass: This registration allowed you to participate in all the training, work sessions and awards lunch from 9:30am – 4:00pm. Price included the cost of lunch.
- All Day Super Summit Pass (Best Value): This registration allowed an attendee to participate and benefit from the entire Summit including the Kingdom Business Assessment Tool, the National Day of Prayer Breakfast, Business Training, work sessions, networking, awards lunch and special bonus e-books – Convergence and Lemon Leadership from author/summit speaker, Brett Johnson. Price included cost of breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages.
But wait- there’s more savings for early birds!
If the Marketplace Summit isn’t life-changing enough, we are so bold as to offer an additional discount for those who registered by Friday, April 26th. It helped us with planning, but more important, it saved you $30.00!